Croatia is one of my favorite destinations in the world, it always keeps me coming back for more! Sailing the gorgeous Adriatic sea, eating fresh seafood everyday, enjoying the small villages that haven't been overrun by tourists, and of course the history of this gorgeous country are all reasons I am constantly drawn back to this incredible destination.
Montenegro is similar to Croatia in a lot of ways, but different enough that we can't miss out! The insane mountain ranges, small villages that are unspoiled, and the food... my goodness, the food!
I am so excited to combine both countries again. It really is amazing to see both countries all in one trip. Get excited, here is our itinerary:
Sept 17-24th, 2021 (8 days, 7 nights)
- Arrival Dubrovnik, Croatia- Welcome dinner
- Visit Kotor and drive to Zabljak, Durmitor (Montenegro)
- Durmitor trek (Montenegro)
- Tara rafting (Montenegro)
- Sailing – Sipan (sekayaking sunset)- Croatia
- Sailing – Peljesac (biking, winery visit)- Croatia
- Sailing – Sipan (biking Sipan )- Croatia
- Departure (Dubrovnik, Croatia)
Inclusions: Accommodations, breakfast every morning, airport transfers, all activities listed, handmade leather journal, and head-shots of yourself taken by yours truly in the most gorgeous Croatian villages!
FULL COST is $2,650- Deposit will be deducted from final payment which will be due 6 weeks before your departure. Price is based on a shared room, if you would like your own room the cost will be $2,950.
Airport: Please fly in and out of Dubrovnik, Croatia.